*This is Jordan’s personal testimony and experience with Covid. Not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.*
By Jordan Sarmo
Published: September 16, 2021 Noon EST
(3 minute read)
One thing you should know about me is that I am an addict for learning from the experiences of others. Whenever I want to know about something, I always look for someone who has already gone through it, or is an expert and has studied it for years. Well it seems like I have attracted many that think the same way and I have to say… I am proud of that.
Since my scary Covid experience, I have had hundreds of people reach out to me with prayers, encouragement and a lot of questions; and I mean a TON of questions. The three most asked questions are listed below:
- Have your views changed on the vaccine?
- What medications and/or supplements did you take?
- Would you have done anything different since being hospitalized for Covid?
We have all heard the statistic that 99.98% of people who catch Covid recover just as they do with the seasonal flu. Well, for most that is true, but for me I was the .02%. Due to that fact, there were many things I would have done differently had I known what was coming for me.
By no means am I a writer or doctor, but I wanted to at least write down and share what l have learned and hopefully it helps some of you in the future.
- GET TESTED – If I had a dollar for every person that told me “I don’t want to be another statistic or I don’t want to add to the Covid numbers” I would be rich, and to be honest, I used to think that way.
Well, one of my biggest regrets from my experience with Covid was not getting tested. I didn’t find out until day 6 that I actually had it; had I known sooner and taken the minor symptoms more seriously, I most likely would not have ended up in the hospital.
- BE PREPARED – There is a scripture we all know but many choose not to apply it to our daily lives and that is “Be ready in season and out of season” and boy was I out of season!
When I found out I had Covid I was not prepared AT ALL. I didn’t know which supplements or medications to take and I didn’t even know which Frontline Doctor to call to get prescribed medication I knew I needed. All I had was my basic vitamins and that was about it. So here is a list of all the vitamins and supplements my doctor told me to take with the exact doses from the moment I tested positive (I am still taking all of these supplements daily post-Covid with the exception of the aspirin and the prescribed medications).
- Vitamin C – 4000 mg 4x per day for 2 days then 2000 mg 3x a day. Drink lots of water.
- Vitamin D – 10,000 iu 5 pills a day for 2 days then 1 pill a day for next 30 days (5,000 is normal).
- Zinc – 100 mg daily for 10 days then 50 mg for 20 days.
- Quercetin – 500 mg 2x a day for 30 days.
- NAC – 600 mg per day 3x a day for 1 week, then 2x a day for 30 days (helps to improve breathing, you can buy at @iHerb).
- Aspirin – 325 mg daily for 1 week and then 81mg for 30 days (this prevents blood clots).
- Melatonin – 10 mg before bed for 30 days.
- Probiotics – Any brand is fine.
- Pulse Oximeter – Measures oxygen level and pulse rate.
Prescriptions to Have Ready:
- Nebulizer (Breathing Machine) – Will need in order to take Budesonide & Albuterol.
- Ivermectin – Anti-Viral, As the Left calls it, horse paste!
- Budesonide – Helped a ton with breathing.
- Albuterol – Can be mixed with Budesonide.
- Z-pack – Antibacterial
Takeaways & Recap:
- GET TESTED – When you come down with the symptoms don’t risk your health due to pride and stubbornness.
- BE PREPARED – Call your doctor the moment you finish reading this and ask them about the list of supplements & medications above. Then take action!
- GET HEALTHY – It’s really simple: Work out at least 30 minutes a day, quit smoking if you do, drink half your body weight in water daily, and start taking steps to eating healthy.
After this whole ordeal, many of you want to know if my thoughts on the vaccine have changed. Well, that’s an entire article on its own, so I can’t get to that today!
However, I will be addressing it at our next Speak Truth Without Fear LIVE Zoom Community Event. Register here for free, and join me and my team as we cover this and more! Hope to see you there!